Teeth Cleaning & Prevention in Kernersville
Professional Care is Crucial
We understand that life is busy and things can easily fall through the cracks. Scheduling a visit to the dentist when you are not facing an urgent oral problem might not seem all that important. However, there are many tangible benefits to your overall well-being that stem from regular visits to our Kernersville dentist office.
It’s never too late to develop better dental hygiene habits. Set up your first appointment today at (336) 347-4050.
Benefits of Regularly Visiting the Dentist
Scheduling regular oral exams and teeth cleanings help to:
- Preserve a healthy smile
- Prevent gum disease
- Maintain oral health – receiving personalized input and instruction about how to improve your oral hygiene leads to better self-care practices on a daily basis
- Bolster overall health – Poor oral hygiene has been shown to correlate with diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis, and some respiratory diseases
In order to improve your oral health, Infinity Dental provides:
- Dental sealants: plastic coatings placed on top of molars to prevent food and bacteria getting trapped in the grooved and pitted surface.
- Regular checkups: to remove plaque, inspect for first signs of damage or decay, and teach best methods to clean teeth at home and improve personal oral hygiene.
- Fluoride treatment: combat tooth decay through making the tooth more resistant to acid attacks from plaque bacteria and sugars in the mouth.
- Periodontal treatment: used to fight gum disease and restore gum health.
- Oral cancer screening: early diagnosis is crucial for effective treatment and cancer eradication.
Do Your Part
The advice we most often give our patients is to brush and floss regularly. While this may seem obvious, it does a great deal to prevent cavities, enamel wear, gum disease, and other harmful issues down the road. This consistent self-care paired with regular dental checkups ensures that potential problems are identified before they become serious complications.
Partner with our Kernersville dentists to ensure your mouth remains healthy and fully functioning. Call (336) 347-4050 to schedule your first checkup.